Many businesses turn to PHP when developing a website for their company because of the reliability, security and the feature-rich options PHP provides.
Powering almost 60% of websites, PHP seems to be the most preferred and used server-side language in today’s online world.
How can PHP Development and Infobest help with my project?
At Infobest we have dedicated PHP teams that work on our client’s projects.
The way our company is organized and how we deliver our outsourcing services allows us to adapt to different clients and different projects.
- Custom PHP Development
- Web Services Integration
- Dynamic Website Development
- WordPress Development
- PHP Based e-Commerce Solutions
- PHP Frameworks: Phalcon, Zend, Laravel, Cake PHP, Symfony2
- PHP MySQL Development
- Joomla Website Migration
- Maintenance and Support
- QA Testing Services
- Payment Gateway Integration
Working with the PHP teams at Infobest, you benefit of:
- Rapid Development – our team has an in-depth understanding of creating, sustaining and modifying code in PHP, which reduces the overall development time and decreases the costs.
- Performance – our well trained programmers make efficient use of PHP best practices to create innovative websites and applications with optimal performance.
- Efficiency – we make use of MVC to create stable and reusable applications, so that in the future your investment can still be adapted.
- Proven methodologies – the gained knowledge and experience over the past years allows us to work with various projects and adapt the best fitting business practices to each project, individually.
- Technical Support – our customers are always free to contact us and their team at Infobest, through our diverse communication channels, to reduce downtimes and boost productivity.
Whether you are looking for an end-to end PHP Development or for a certain component for your business, we have the solution for your needs.
Doing business with us is easy
Starting a new project? Get in touch and tell us more about your project and expectations.