- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications, on both front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) and back-end (PHP) sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- You may have to install, configure and maintain application modules in Unix-like environments.
- Actively communicate with the team leader and possibly with the customer’s technical contact.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years of frontend development background.
- Strong PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Programming experience with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Expertise in frontend development using semantic, standards-compliant (X) HTML, CSS.
- Experience with all major Web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Experience with AngularJS, PhalconPHP, Codeigniter is a plus.
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building Web applications.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Sports activities (7card).
- Healthcare services.
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”