- You participate in clarifying requirements and design of web applications, with a focus on testability, on both front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) and back-end (PHP) sides.
- You contribute to verifications of compliance, completeness and UI/UX friendliness.
- You develop PHP unit tests and end-to-end system tests.
- You may have to run manual tests if the process or budget cannot sustain automated testing.
- You may have to install, configure and maintain the CD/CI process.
- You estimate the necessary effort and record the actual effort.
- Actively communicate with the team leader and possibly with the customer’s technical contact.
- Computer science university degree (or in progress).
- PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with PHPUnit, JS and Selenium.
- Experience with all major Web browsers.
- Experience with database programming.
- Experience with Typescript or Jasmine is a plus.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player, people-oriented.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”