- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing .NET web and / or desktop applications, on both front-end and back-end sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, or WCF.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”