Be part of a team that develops and maintains applications based on the latest technologies used by businesses around the world.
- Developing new features in existing applications
- Developing Java and C# projects
- Programmatic refactoring
- Setting up and configuring development environments
- Good understanding of OOP & OOD
- Good knowledge of object oriented software development ( ex. C#)
- Good command of operating systems ( Linux/Windows)
- Send a CV as complete as possible, outlining any experience close to the requirements list. A letter of intent might be a plus
- 30 minutes technical interview focused on the requirements above
The duration will be between 12 weeks, 8 hours daily.
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”