As a software tester, you are responsible for part of the quality assurance process. You will develop test specifications, perform manual and automated testing and keep the documentation updated. You will also provide developers with accurate indications for localizing found issues.
- Computer science university degree, or equivalent.
- Able to create, update and execute test plans and test cases as needed.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams.
- Meticulous and organized person.
- Experience with automated testing is a plus.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.
”I was a noob when I began working for Infobest and they help me a lot in becoming a good and happy tester. Shortly: Great place to work. Nice and friendly colleagues. Interesting projects. I also like the openness of the management team towards the employees.”
Alina Ciubotariu – Team Coordinator