- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing PL/I applications, on the back-end side.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- Strong knowledge of procedural programming concepts and practices.
- Procedural programming development experience.
- Experience with RDBMSs; DB2 knowledge is a plus.
- JCL knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.