- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications, on both front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) and back-end (PHP) sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- You may have to install, configure and maintain application modules in Unix-like environments.
- Actively communicate with the team leader and possibly with the customer’s technical contact.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years of frontend development background.
- Strong PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Programming experience with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Expertise in frontend development using semantic, standards-compliant (X) HTML, CSS.
- Experience with all major Web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Experience with AngularJS, PhalconPHP, Codeigniter is a plus.
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building Web applications.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Sports activities (7card).
- Healthcare services.