- You participate in clarifying requirements and design of web applications, with a focus on testability, on both front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) and back-end (PHP) sides.
- You contribute to verifications of compliance, completeness and UI/UX friendliness.
- You develop PHP unit tests and end-to-end system tests.
- You may have to run manual tests if the process or budget cannot sustain automated testing.
- You may have to install, configure and maintain the CD/CI process.
- You estimate the necessary effort and record the actual effort.
- Actively communicate with the team leader and possibly with the customer’s technical contact.
- Computer science university degree (or in progress).
- PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with PHPUnit, JS and Selenium.
- Experience with all major Web browsers.
- Experience with database programming.
- Experience with Typescript or Jasmine is a plus.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player, people-oriented.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.