- Maintain software applications
- Identify the causes of the issues reported by the clients and fix them
- We are counting on your valuable knowledge and expertise, which will surely help you solve puzzles and issues that have been previously missed by experienced developers and testers
- Computer science university degree
- At least 3 years of experience with software development
- Experience in debugging (web) applications
- Ability to use debugging tools productively
- MS-SQL server knowledge, Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of the architecture and design of a software project
- Ability to easily switch the context, as well as technologies and programming languages, on a daily basis
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies
- You have talent to quickly find solutions
- Good communication skills, team player
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.