- You work with customer’s contact person to understand the business requirements, and help design solutions that are easily maintainable, based on technical requirements, and within the established system architecture and design constraints.
- You analyze existing code and determine the root cause for existing issues and bugs.
- You implement system enhancements or fixes for existing issues, and provide support for these, throughout the development and release cycles.
- You participate in the development of deployment scripts or tools aiming at reducing the total cost of ownership for the maintained applications.
- You participate in estimating the required effort and contribute to progress tracking by using the monitoring tools agreed with the customer.
- Computer science university degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- Experience with application design, programming architecture and software lifecycle.
- Java Web development experience, including experience with J2SE Servlet Engines like Tomcat, JSP, Servlets, and with source code management tools like SVN, GIT.
- Experience with Java frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, and Struts.
- Programming experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- MS-SQL server knowledge (OLAP is a plus).
- You are used to debugging web applications, and you do that with proficiency.
- You are able to easily switch the context, as well as technologies and programming languages.
- You are able to work well under pressure; you bring a high degree of motivation, commitment, and flexibility to complete your profile.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.