- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing plugins for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews, and check the results of your work together with your colleagues.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- General knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- C# or any other OOP language development experience.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer science university degree is a plus.
- Experience with database programming is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used in high scale real-world scenarios.
- Short to medium length tasks due to fast implementation with the SDK.
- With Dynamics, there is no database deployment and maintenance, nor any need for installers or complicated deployment procedures.
- A development environment allowing you to focus on producing good software.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities with 7card.
- Healthcare services.
- German or English language classes (optional).
If you're passionate about your work and you think the position described above suits you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd really like to meet you! The coffee is on us.
”Infobest is offering me the most important things any workplace could offer: professional growth and a great working environment. From a professional point of view, I worked on a great variety of applications (desktop, web, mobile, plugins, etc.) using many technologies and tools. I advanced from being a team member to coordinating an entire team. The people are great, we are always helping each other, sharing and laughing together. ”