- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing plugins for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews, and check the results of your work together with your colleagues.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- General knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- C# or any other OOP language development experience.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer science university degree is a plus.
- Experience with database programming is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used in high scale real-world scenarios.
- Short to medium length tasks due to fast implementation with the SDK.
- With Dynamics, there is no database deployment and maintenance, nor any need for installers or complicated deployment procedures.
- A development environment allowing you to focus on producing good software.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities with 7card.
- Healthcare services.
- German or English language classes (optional).