- You participate in all development cycles of building Android products, from requirements gathering and analysis, through design, implementation, testing and publishing on the targeted markets.
- You run experiments, create prototypes, and produce profiling data for the applications.
- You contribute with enhancement and marketing ideas.
- Computer science university degree (or university in progress).
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- Experience with application design, programming architecture and software lifecycle.
- Java development experience.
- Knowledge of Android SDK.
- Experience with different mobile API and technologies (UI/UX knowledge is a plus).
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Challenging tasks and projects, resulting in software used by a large number of people in real-world scenarios.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Sports activities (7card).
- German or English language classes (optional).
- Healthcare services.