Be part of our team and help us solve new challenges, either by developing new tools or by helping us reveal performance limitations of existing global project.
This is a worldwide used application created for business developers to help them improve negations with customers.
The application is very interesting because it connects to a large number of data sources (SAP, ERPs, BW and other) through different techniques.
- Experience with database centric project and different data acquisition methods.
- Experience working with MS SQL and developing SQL queries.
- Experience developing ASP.NET application with C# programming language, starting from design phase and onto the user experience and GUI.
- Get acquainted with development tools (e.g. source-versioning, profilers, web frameworks and technologies).
- Get a grip on design patterns and other best practices.
- Good understanding of OOP
- Good understanding of RDBM systems
- Good Java or C# programming skills
- Visual Studio experience is a plus
- Send an as complete as possible CV, outlining any experience close to the requirements list. A letter of intent might be a plus
- 30 minutes technical interview focused on the requirements above
This project must be prefaced with a period of learning about Web-related technologies and understanding the context, thus it is not suitable for a 3 weeks practice period. However, since the application will be broken down into a list of features to be developed and added gradually, the duration can be anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks, at a minimum of 6 hours daily.